The simFlight Network Forums

Problem with FSUIPC

hello out there im having a problem with FSUIPC, when i load fsmeteo from another com using widefs, fsmeteo will start and then say waiting

for FSUIPC push FLY now in FS.

to verify that i also started radar contact from another com through widefs, and it also is waiting on FSUIPC.

that tells me that there is somthing wrong with FSUIPC from my understanding.

my com has been down for about two weeks and i had to reload everything on my main com, including FSUIPC, WIDEFS, etc, the other three coms i did not have to do anything. i redownloaded the latest version of FSUIPC and WIDEFS, it is also registered.

is there somthing im missing.

Thanks.Camtech

hello out there im having a problem with FSUIPC, when i load fsmeteo from another com using widefs, fsmeteo will start and then say waiting

for FSUIPC push FLY now in FS.

to verify that i also started radar contact from another com through widefs, and it also is waiting on FSUIPC.

that tells me that there is somthing wrong with FSUIPC from my understanding.

No.

By "another com" do you mean a PC? Running Wideclient? Is WideClient connecting okay? When you run an FSUIPC application on WideFS, it is WideFS those aplications talk to -- if you aren't getting WideClient connecting to WideServer, none of the applications will ever see FSUIPC.

is there somthing im missing.

Well you are missing any information which would allow me to help at all. Check the WideClient and WideServer logs. When you reloaded everything, did you configure it according to the documentation? I really cannot help unless you tell me more.

Pete

Thanks.Camtech