The simFlight Network Forums

Managed descend - I appreciate same help, please

Hi there….

I have a problem, with the PSS 340, and I don't have the slightest idea what is wrong. In the past everything works well

I appreciate same help, please.

The problem is this:

When I'm near TOC, I put the new altitude on the FCU, let's say 4000 ft, and when the message "deccelerate" appears, I press the altitude knob (left mouse button, managed descend). Well the problem starts here. The plane doesn't descend, and the two brackets indicate allowable airspeed range, don't appear on the PFD, I have to make a op desc.

On the MCDU I'm still in cruise mode.

At about, let's say, 13000ft the MCDU mode changes to desc mode, and then I can do a managed descend, even the two brackets indicate allowable airspeed range, appear on the PFD.

My specs are:

FS2002

FSUIPC 3.411 (registered)

ActyveSky wxre

FsClouds

Last week I was reading the FSUIPC manual and I made same changes on the FSUIPC settings. I don't know if I do something wrong.

Can anyone give me a possible hint ?

Thanks is advance…

Regards…

Carlos Godinho

I have a problem, with the PSS 340, and I don't have the slightest idea what is wrong. In the past everything works well

I appreciate same help, please.

I know next to nothing about Airbus's I'm afraid, and certainly nothing much about the PSS cockpits. Maybe someone here can help, but I think you'll be better off asking in the PSS forum, if they have one, or at least in the FS2004 forum near here.

Last week I was reading the FSUIPC manual and I made same changes on the FSUIPC settings. I don't know if I do something wrong.

I don't think there's anything in FSUIPC which will have any such influence on the PSS code one way or the other.

Regards,

Pete