The simFlight Network Forums

Feel There ERJ issues

Might be a good idea to have a look in the FeelThere forums...their developers seem to be quite content to quickly point their fingers at FSUIPC as the root cause of a number of their new add-on's problems.

If no one wants to come and ask questions or report problems here then I don't want to know. I gave up chasing things like that a long time ago. I have enough to do as it is, to waste my time that way.

Obviously it's either of little consequence or they all realise they are using stolen or counterfeit Keys and don't want to show their faces.

Regards,

Pete

OK Pete.

Nothing as ominous as stolen keys there. Looks more like they've written an add-on panel that may not coexist with the most popular add-on utility in FS-land (FSUIPC) and choose to suggest that people now need to contact you to resolve the perceived incompatibility with their stuff...

Personally, I'd rather be able to use ActiveSky, FDC, Squawkbox, and my PFC flight controls than use their panel anyway.

Cheers

Looks more like they've written an add-on panel that may not coexist with the most popular add-on utility in FS-land (FSUIPC) and choose to suggest that people now need to contact you to resolve the perceived incompatibility with their stuff...

But evidently no one cares enough to have bothered to do so. If they want help to resolve their problem they know how to contact me.

Regards,

Pete