The simFlight Network Forums

FS FlightMax

Hello again Pete. Not sure where to get info on FSFlightMax. I just downloaded and started to try and figure it out. I would like to run it on my wideFS client computer, can you tell me how? I had to install it on the computer that runs FS2002. Also it times out after a certain small amount of time, it says freeware, but do I register it somewhere, there is no longer a fsflightmax.com website available. Thank you again.

Doc

Not sure where to get info on FSFlightMax. I just downloaded and started to try and figure it out. I would like to run it on my wideFS client computer, can you tell me how? I had to install it on the computer that runs FS2002. Also it times out after a certain small amount of time, it says freeware, but do I register it somewhere, there is no longer a fsflightmax.com website available.

Sorry, I really don't know. I do remember it was possible to run it on a WideFS client -- I think there was a separate download for the install there, and you still had to have something on the FS PC to link with it. But I don't have any details whatsoever I'm afraid.

If there's no longer any support site for it I'm afraid you'll just have to post your questions on some generic FS forums and see if anyone can answer. Also, of course, try a search with Google or something -- you never know, it may come up with the answer from someplace.

Regards,

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

The FSGarmin and FSFlightMax support pages can be found in the forums at Avsim.com. There you will find FAQs and links to the files that are required, including the key generators that will register the software.

I spent some time on both programs last year and have them working on a 2nd PC just fine. It takes some time to get working - I spent quite a bit of time searching the forums for stuff - but that paid off.

If you would like my help I'd be happy to assist, but not in this forum - post something in the forum at Avsim and I or someone else will help out.

cheers,

Dave Blevins