The simFlight Network Forums

Pb with Flight Deck 2004 for FS 2004 - Micro Application

Hello,

I have bought Flight Deck 2004 for FS 2004 and the software functions well.

I install the add-on Flight Deck 2004 of Micro Application and the software functions well.

I install the Microsoft patch fs2004_91updFRA.exe.

And then oups ! I have the message : "FSUIPC has a problem. The version of FS 2004 detected is not compatible with this version of FSUIPC !

It is build 9.01.40901... You nned the correct version of FS 2004. Check the help about the build should be 9.00.30612. FSUIPC will terminate when select OK."

I come buy Flight Deck 2004. What do I have to make? To pay a new version of the software?

Thank you for your assistance.

PAB.

I install the Microsoft patch fs2004_91updFRA.exe.

And then oups ! I have the message : "FSUIPC has a problem. The version of FS 2004 detected is not compatible with this version of FSUIPC !

It is build 9.01.40901... You nned the correct version of FS 2004. Check the help about the build should be 9.00.30612. FSUIPC will terminate when select OK."

I come buy Flight Deck 2004. What do I have to make? To pay a new version of the software?

No.

The best thing to do when applying updates is to read the READ ME text which comes with them. Microsoft very clearly pointed out that you needed to update FSUIPC when applying the 9.1 update.

The current supported version of FSUIPC is 3.44.

Regards,

Pete