The simFlight Network Forums

Wideview

Hi Pete,

I know that you are not supporting wideview, but maybe you can help me.

In Wideview there is a gauge that switches between ON/OFF the status of wideview server. This gauge is defined in panel.cfg file like this:

[Window03]

position=0

size_mm=24,44

background_color=10,10,10

visible=1

ident=WIDEVIEW

gauge00=wideview_server,0,0

My question is how can I control this switch gauge through FSUIPC in case that is posible?

Thanks for your time,

Jordi

In Wideview there is a gauge that switches between ON/OFF the status of wideview server. This gauge is defined in panel.cfg file like this:

My question is how can I control this switch gauge through FSUIPC in case that is posible?

I really have no idea. I don't use WidevieW myself so I don't even know this gauge.

It would only be possible is any one or more of these three things were true:

1. The gauge uses an FS control to operate its switch, perhaps one not otherwise used much or at all. Then you could assign it to a key or button in FSUIPC.

2. The gauge accepts keystrokes to operate, in which case you can either use that keystroke or program it on a button.

3. The gauge uses FSUIPC offsets to operate.

If none of those are true, and it can only be operated by mouse, then the only way would be via the same author's Key2mouse program.

Regards,

Pete

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your answer. I asked the same to wideview guys and they say that is not posible in wideview current version:

"Unfortunately it isn't currently possible to "autostart" wideview on the server, however this feature is already scheduled for the next release ."

So, I'll wait for next release.

Thanks anyway,

Jordi