The simFlight Network Forums

I must say soory and thank you for you Peter

I must say sorryfor my last topic to you, and thank you for made a good job to you Peter!Because I updated from FSUIPC3.30 and WIDE FS6.23 at the latest version!And everything is running good (the whole network and the FS2002)!With my last version of FSUIPC 3.30 FS switched off at landing and the enginedisplay of ProjectMagenta Software shows me an 747 engine display although I fly the PMDG 737/700 !Now this doesn't happened!For WideFS I must say I have only three Error messages in the Wideserver Log!

792596****Error!Sumcheck or lenght fails on received socket 1544 block len 106 =(time 654)

1077036****Error!Sumcheck or lenght fails on received socket1544block len 134=(time493)

4593751****Error!Sumcheck or lenght fails on received socket1544block len 53=(time 0)! Must I worried about it !It is the Client 2 with CDU and MCP is running but I have a smooth flight I mean from the network !No stutterduring the flight!!!I must Thanks to you again!!!!!!

I must say I have only three Error messages in the Wideserver Log!

792596****Error!Sumcheck or lenght fails on received socket 1544 block len 106 =(time 654)

1077036****Error!Sumcheck or lenght fails on received socket1544block len 134=(time493)

4593751****Error!Sumcheck or lenght fails on received socket1544block len 53=(time 0)!

Must I worried about it !

They are signs that something is not quite right, but if the errors are so infrequent, and do not become noticeable in the flight, I wouldn't worry so much. Sumcheck/length errors can only occur if a block gets corrupted or truncated in transmission. Theoretically this can only happen on a faulty cable or switch, or possibly more likely, a faulty Network Adaptor. Less likely are memory errors on one of the PCs or interrupt (IRQ) conflicts.

But as long as it doesn't get worse I wouldn't worry about it.

Regards,

Pete