The simFlight Network Forums

CH Throttle Quadrant with FSUIPC 3.47

I have a six axis throttle quadrant with detents for reversers and i would like to use them so this is where toy come in to help me and i would also like to have a pitch trim axis and still have the autopilot work correctly anyway your or anybody eleses response is GREATLY appreciated :D

i would also like to have a pitch trim axis and still have the autopilot work correctly anyway your or anybody eleses response is GREATLY appreciated :D

There is an elevator trim axis calibration facility in FSUIPC, if that's what you want. For the operation of this with A/P see the "Disconnect elevator trim axis for A/P" option in the Technical page.

These things are described in the User Guide.

BTW the current supported version is 3.48, not 3.47. Please upgrade.

Regards,

Pete

Hello Angelo,

>> Thanks for that link butthe doc was unable to open so I still need help <<

Odd. I just downloaded it, unzipped it, and then opened it with WordPad just fine here. Maybe the file got corrupted in download? Did it seem like the unzip process went okay? Did WordPad say anything about the .DOC file when you tried to open it after the unZip? Maybe the file got corrupted in download somehow? I'm not sure what else it might be.

Best regards,

- Bob

The StickWorks

http://www.stickworks.com