The simFlight Network Forums

traffic look

I installed the new fsuipc and now am no longer able to use the traffic radar. There is no "tools" option in the toolbar.

What "new fsuipc"? I've not made a release since 3.48 in April. What version were you using before? What do you consider "new"?

What "traffic radar" program are you referring to? Your subject line says "traffic look", but my own TrafficLook program has no "tools" option nor a "toolbar".

Please be a little more specific when you ask for help as I need to know more in order to answer adequately. Also note that there has been no chasnges in the traffic information system in FSUIPC for many a release, and it is certainly still working well.

Regards,

Pete

Okay, sorry. I purchased FS2004 when it first came out and right away installed Traffic 2004. During flight, when ALT is pressed the toolbar at the top comes up. It used to have a "tools" option. I have the updated version of FS2004. Now, there is no "tools" tab to open the traffic radar during flight.

The fsuipc that I used before was the origional that came with Traffic2004

Okay, sorry. I purchased FS2004 when it first came out and right away installed Traffic 2004. During flight, when ALT is pressed the toolbar at the top comes up. It used to have a "tools" option. I have the updated version of FS2004. Now, there is no "tools" tab to open the traffic radar during flight.

The fsuipc that I used before was the origional that came with Traffic2004

AhI have no idea why Traffic 2004 would install FSUIPC. I don't think they use it for anything at all.

Furthermore, FSUIPC does not have anything to do with any "Tools" menu. The only program I am aware of which provides traffic "Tools" via such a menu is the Traffic toolbox from Microsoft -- that is a DLL downloadable from Microsoft's own FS web site.

I think you may be getting mixed up between something else and FSUIPC?

Regards,

Pete