The simFlight Network Forums

Latest BETA FSUIPC and WIDECLIENT, PTT is constantly ON

Flying with SB3, I am constantly sending on voice, even when not pusnhing my PTT... have deleted the old Actionkeys, and Keysends in the INI files..

I will check, but I need to know what PTT programming you have in your FSUIPC, please -- possibly let me see the [buttons] section of your FSUIPC.INI file?

[LATER]

Don't bother, I *think* I've spotted it. Silly error -- looks like the codes I send are inverted. That's the trouble with making facilities for programs I don't actually use myself!

Please try the attached revised Beta 3.499. Let me know and if it is now okay I'll replace the one in the announcement up top.

Incidentally, it is a real relief to get, at last, a problem report back on one of the Beta releases -- it is always worrying when you get absolutely nothing! It seems to imply no one is actually using them, they're so bad! ;-)

Regards,

Pete

FSUIPC3499test.zip

Thx Pete!

You can count on my posts... I always double and triple check my discoveries before posting anything :):)

I will try the latest version tonight. thx alot!.

[LATER, APPENDED FROM A PRIVATE MESSAGE:]

In the latest beta the PTT works as it should :) :)

Freddy