The simFlight Network Forums

Possible throttle sync problem

Hi Pete,

Just installed the new FSUIPC Beta V 3.4.9.9 dated 30/7/2005 and have a problem syncing the throttle input to all 4 thottles, unless I am doing something wrong.

On page 1 of 'Joysticks' I click 'Map to 4 throttles in the throttle section.

On page 3 'Seperate throttles....' I set throttle 1 with max, min and 2 'null zones' to allow reverser action as with the previous version of FSUIPC.

Click OK but in the PMDG 737 the engines are at 60% N1 with throttles at idle. If I go back to page 1 of the joystick settings the 'map to 4 throttles is unticked.

EDIT:

Just put the 'old' FSUIPC back V3.4.8.0 and throttles work as they should.

Just installed the new FSUIPC Beta V 3.4.9.9 dated 30/7/2005 and have a problem syncing the throttle input to all 4 thottles, unless I am doing something wrong.

3.499 was only just released yesterday. Were you testing 3.498 before that? It has been on release there for a while. The change from one to the other is only a fix to the PTT via WideFS.

If I go back to page 1 of the joystick settings the 'map to 4 throttles is unticked.

EDIT:

Just put the 'old' FSUIPC back V3.4.8.0 and throttles work as they should.

Ah, so you presumably hadn't tried 3.498. I expect it was a change somewhere in the 17 test versions since 3.48 then. Oh dear.

I'll check this out. Thanks.

Pete

Just installed the new FSUIPC Beta V 3.4.9.9 dated 30/7/2005 and have a problem syncing the throttle input to all 4 thottles

I found the problem. Typo in the code! Thanks for finding and reporting it. I've replaced it by version 3.499a now, see the Announcement.

Thanks again!

Pete