The simFlight Network Forums

Connectionproblems with SB2.3 and WideFs on a second comp.

Hi Peter,i have the next problem,on my first computer i run fs2002 and have also the last registered versions of FSUIPC and WIDEFS on that comp.

Squawkbox2.3 are also installed on that computer.

On my second computer,"laptop" i have installed the WideClient an have made a copie of Squawkbox and set that on the laptop.

Also i made the following line in the config of WideCleint ,Run1=C\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fs2002\Squawkbox\Squawkbox.exe

So when i start fs2002 on my first comp. and go to multiplayer i connected it,after that i go to my laptop en start WIDEFS,HostSB and SBexe.

In the dialogscreen u push the button search,then in the next screen i wil give the IP adress 127.0.0.1 and click on the button.

Now the program is still searching but nothing happends.

What i do wrong?maybe can you give me a solution?i hope so.

Thanks that you take some time for me.

Sincerly Edward.

In the dialogscreen u push the button search,then in the next screen i wil give the IP adress 127.0.0.1 and click on the button.

Now the program is still searching but nothing happends.

What i do wrong?maybe can you give me a solution?

Is it searching for the multiplayer connection? If so then I'm afraid I can't help at all. Neither WideFS nor FSUIPC are at all involved in the Multiplayer side of things. It sounds quite likely that you have a firewall setting blocking things.

On the other hand, it just occurred to me: isn't 127.0.0.1 always the current PC, i.e. the one you are running in? I should think you would need to give SB the IP address of your FS PC -- don't you think so?

Regards,

Pete

Hi,i stopped with the SB on my laptop,it`s connect and launched SB with the program SBrelay but when i try to open the menu in SB the menu not appears and i see no way to solved that.

I use sb2.3 because it came with IVAO so i have try to install the last version off SB3.04 without a positive result.I don`t no IVAO support the last version of SB,they use IVAP.

greetings,Edward.