The simFlight Network Forums

trim indicator.

I am not shure if it was FSUIPC setting ,copyed from a forum.

Anyway I was able to watch the trim value on the screen when pressing the joy button trim it was really helpfull, unfortunately I lost this option :cry:.

Is it FSUIPC future?

Thank's

Simbio

I am not shure if it was FSUIPC setting ,copyed from a forum.

Anyway I was able to watch the trim value on the screen when pressing the joy button trim it was really helpfull, unfortunately I lost this option :cry:.

Is it FSUIPC future?

All I can think of, it is was FSUIPC, is the Monitor facility, on the Log options page. The elevator trim value is available in two forms:

Offset 2EA0, type FLT64, units radians (-ve down)

Offset 0BC2, type S16, -16383 to +16383

Pete

All I can think of, it is was FSUIPC, is the Monitor facility, on the Log options page. The elevator trim value is available in two forms:

Offset 2EA0, type FLT64, units radians (-ve down)

Offset 0BC2, type S16, -16383 to +16383

Pete

Thank's for your answer but i found complicated to know I to use those code and if they do what i am looking for.

As I metion before I had a strange and nice future, been able to see the trim value on pressing the joystick, was helping me to get immidiately the config. of the trim value.

I think you are referring to FS Force (purple text on black field ?).

Hugo

No it was a black field of 20*20 pixel and white number on the right bottom side.

FS Force Is it a module? I diden't knew that is it doing this future.

Sorry for reply so late.

Fs-Force has a much better support for a Force feedback joystick as the standard FS2004 support and it displays the trim setting for a few seconds with "running numbers" if you are manipulating it in a small black popup window in the right lower corner of the screen :)

Regards,

Hugo

Yes maybe that was it , as I dowload a lot and read a lot of news on avsim.

I maybe dowload the demo and forget it.

I remember now to have tryed this software because of my Force Evo jostick, but I was not really impress about it, I find relly intrested this future but for the foce feedback I don't see a relly improvement from the normal.

Is it not possible to create it with FSUIPC maybe I ask too much?

Any way thank's for your reply.

Fabrizio