The simFlight Network Forums

Reverse thrust

Ihave had to reload ch manger and re callibrate my usb controls.Iam using Fsupic 3.53 which shows i am registerd.I have check every setting required to obtain reverse thrust and i am using direct mode thru the Ch Manager.For the like of me i cannot seem to action reverse thrust.What is my problem...........................Regards robin

Ps When u say anyone using Version 3.53 or later has to rerigister I re loade down 3.53 but it tells me i am already registered a bit confused :roll:

Ihave had to reload ch manger and re callibrate my usb controls.Iam using Fsupic 3.53 which shows i am registerd.I have check every setting required to obtain reverse thrust and i am using direct mode thru the Ch Manager.For the like of me i cannot seem to action reverse thrust.What is my problem

Sporry, I don't know CH manager. If the CH documentation doesn't help, maybe you can check out Bob "Sticky" Church's documentation on the subject? Try http://www.stickworks.com

Ps When u say anyone using Version 3.53 or later has to rerigister

Sorry, where and when did I ever say that? Once you have registered successfully for any Version 3.xxx you don't need to re-register unless you re-install FS or Windows or move to another PC. I've always said that.

Regards,

Pete

I re loade down 3.53 but it tells me i am already registered a bit confused :roll:

Kiwi Pilot

You need to run CHCM in "mapped mode" in order for you to use reverse thrust successfully with the TQ, etc. There is a small start program available on the CH-Hangar site which automatically loads into Fs2004 the last map that you created in CHCM. I think its called CMSTART.exe. Once you have the maps assigned in FS2004 you can then use Pete Dowson's great program to fine tune your settings. Alternatively as Pete suggests use Bob Church's cmnote02.zip to use FSUIPC (only) to set up the TQ and reverse thrust.

Regards

PeterH