The simFlight Network Forums

WideFs question

Pete,i am controlling te reposition of the sim from another puter in my network where i have my application running using widefs to communicate,in the other hand i have 3 more puters ,one running the sim host and the other two the outside views via Luciano's Wideview.

Sometimes when moving the sim from one place to another that is too far away the sim crash in any of the lateral views.If I stop wideview before the reposition and restart after into the new location it's seems to be working fine,I know that wideview is not your creation,but my question is,Are there any way to stop and Start wideview from my application via WideFs ??

Thanks in advance

Are there any way to stop and Start wideview from my application via WideFs ??

WideFS cannot "see" WidevieW at all -- it is not an application so much as an FS module. This sounds like an easy thing for Luciano though. Isn't it in his FS Menu already?

If it is in the Menu on the Server, then you may be able to operate the menu from a Client by sending keystrokes to manipulate it -- even programming the "virtual buttons" on WideClient's screen, or from your application using the new keystroke controls in FSUIPC via offset 3110.

Regards,

Pete

Are there any way to stop and Start wideview from my application via WideFs ??

If it is in the Menu on the Server, then you may be able to operate the menu from a Client by sending keystrokes to manipulate it -- even programming the "virtual buttons" on WideClient's screen, or from your application using the new keystroke controls in FSUIPC via offset 3110.

Regards,

Pete

Yep it's in the menu,that's the point i want to operate it from the client not from the server.

Thanks Pete !