The simFlight Network Forums

New ATC transparent box ?

I am using RCV3 and your new clear atc box and was wondering if there is anyway to change the font size and color like was possible w/ adventure display box.....I am so happy you developed this new feature as I was having some problems trying to locate the old adventure display non transparent box.....I read the advanced users guide but could not locate what I thought was in the FS9 module folder to change the above...

VB

I am using RCV3 and your new clear atc box and was wondering if there is anyway to change the font size and color like was possible w/ adventure display box.

Not that I know of. apart from the documented white test option -- if you can find any way of changing any of FS's own window fonts and colours, please let me know. As it says in the documentation, that new Window is produced by FS, not by FSUIPC. All I do is call the FS routines which display it.

The AdvDisplay windows was a separate Windows Window, nothing to do with FS, which was why I could do as I liked with it and also why it was so problematic. The same goes for the Window produced by ShowText.

Pete