The simFlight Network Forums

Acrft STEERING TILLER HOW TO

I am using both CH yoke and pedals and have the lever to far left on yoke currently assigned as a tiller but would like to use new assignment in FSUIPC so as to get the response mentioned in the manual....slow spd more tiller ..more speed more rudder less tiller...I don't understand how to program this ......tiller filter, slope, and most set each parameter....is there a lesson on how to do this...plz tell me...

Just point me in right direction and I will figure it out

Thank you

Vincent

I am using both CH yoke and pedals and have the lever to far left on yoke currently assigned as a tiller but would like to use new assignment in FSUIPC so as to get the response mentioned in the manual....slow spd more tiller ..more speed more rudder less tiller...I don't understand how to program this

How have you assigned the axis as a tiller then? You mean you assigned it as another rudder in FS?

Just point me in right direction and I will figure it out

FSUIPC options, "Axes" tab, then as per directions in the documentation. The tiller only appears in the direct to FSUIPC mode (as there's no such axis in FS). Calibrate both tiller and rudder in the Joysticks tab.

Pete