The simFlight Network Forums

Fs2002 Recording flight

I, Pete

Question 1

Could it be possible to record a multiplayer flight (record all the data of all the players), and play it back and see all the aircraft flying.

Question 2

If the answer in question 1 is yes how do I could do it?

Do I need to buy additional plug in , modules, soft etc .

And could I push back the data on multiple PC with FS2002 or FS2004 (exe.. Classroom)

Thank for your time

Meddo

Could it be possible to record a multiplayer flight (record all the data of all the players), and play it back and see all the aircraft flying.

Well I suppose a program interfacing to multiplayer could do that. It isn't an area I know anything about I'm afraid. Perhaps someone who has actually used, and, better, programmed, MP could jump in here. [Jose, are you here?]

Regards,

Pete

yes it's possible. As far I know there isn't any program that allows directly to do that in multiplayer.

If the answer in question 1 is yes how do I could do it?

Do I need to buy additional plug in , modules, soft etc .

However there is a package that uses Pro controller/ SquawkBox (I think it's called simATC but the site is down) that allows to inject planes. These planes should be visible in multiplayer. However the update frequency is much lower than true multiplayer (around 5s) so the planes should jump a lot.

And could I push back the data on multiple PC with FS2002 or FS2004

If you can find the above package, yes.

Right now I'm waiting for the retail FS2004 to see what happens to multiplayer interface before go in to that field again. A change in the interface could mean that all actual multiplayer programs cease to work. Since DX6/7 interface is completely different from DX8/9.

But it's a nice idea for a program and shouldn't be so hard to do it.

José