The simFlight Network Forums

PMDG 737NG

Hi toghether,

I am new in this forum and would like to introduce what I am doing:

in spring 2006 my friend Tony and I developed a Motorized Throttle Quadrant using programs and electronics from OpenCockpits and the program 'SIOC'. As connection to the program we use FSUIPC offsets.

With standard planes all works fine, the motores for the levers and the elevator trim runs smooth and we are satisfied.

But for non standard planes we have problems to find the offsets. We searched in this forum and found this messge from Peter:

'I know some folks have found some values for the earlier PMD'.

Is there a list of these offsets available?

We would be glad to here from you.

Here you can find more about our Motorized Throttle:

http://www.mc-technik.com/SimHard/en/main.html

A short video showing the throttle working in a F100 you can find here:

http://www.mc-technik.com/SimHard/image.eu.tt.wmv

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Hermann Hummer

AUA506

With standard planes all works fine, the motores for the levers and the elevator trim runs smooth and we are satisfied.

But for non standard planes we have problems to find the offsets.

I think for basic things like throttle and trim settings, the standard FS offsets work fine. After all, they are the values the SIM engine inside FS is using at the time, no matter what clever programming there may be in specific add-on aircraft to set them.

Really, the main difference with some add-on aricraft in in the autopilot control -- the settings on the MCP. Surely your motorised throttle and so on only has to folow the current Sim settings for those values, not worry about the MCP values?

Regards

Pete