The simFlight Network Forums

Display window and RCV

Thanks for such a wonderful addition to flight simming

I am using with RCV4 and the new window is great!

Is it possible to turn it off and on at will? I have looked everywhere but cannot see if this is possible?

Thanks for such a wonderful addition to flight simming

I am using with RCV4 and the new window is great!

Is it possible to turn it off and on at will? I have looked everywhere but cannot see if this is possible?

Hmm. Everywhere? Did you try looking in the FSUIPC user guide at all? I do't know if you are a Registered user or not, but it is possible either way. This part of the section "Message Window Options" is relevant (it's about the 7th para):

Note that the new multiline FS window itself is part of FS: it can be moved and sized (unless locked in the Miscellaneous options), and undocked. Its position, size and docked state details are saved by FS (in its FLT files when they are saved). The details go into a section with the window name. The window only disappears when it is empty, but FSUIPC recognises the AdvDisplay hot key and will toggle the window on and off just as it does for AdvDisplay. The AdvDisplay toggle facility is now also available as an FSUIPC control, assignable in the Button options.

For unregistered users, the AdvDisplayHotkey parameter can be configured in the FSUIPC.INI file (details are in the FSUIPC Advanced Users document).

Pete

• 2 weeks later...