The simFlight Network Forums

Problems locating some values

Hello. I'm having problems to locate the next value of Mooney Bravo:

- ITT (interstage turbine temperature), that is shown as TIT Fx100 on engine panel (left-bottom). I try with offset $2038 and $3850, but I can't see the same value as indicated on FS panel.

- Amperimeter (It is positioned right-up, with tank fuel).

I have another question about IAS indicator. It has a white indicator that we can move. I think it's the barber pole to see TAS, but I'm not sure, because I move it but offset 02C4 don't change.

Thanks.

- ITT (interstage turbine temperature), that is shown as TIT Fx100 on engine panel (left-bottom). I try with offset $2038 and $3850, but I can't see the same value as indicated on FS panel.

Did you take into account that the units are different? I think the above are in degrees Rankine and Centrigrade, respectively, not Fahrenheit.

I have another question about IAS indicator. It has a white indicator that we can move. I think it's the barber pole to see TAS

Era barber pole is a limit. You won't be able to move one of those, it'll be pre-calculated. And I don't know any mechanical type of ASI which shows TAS. What you're moving is probably just a bug, a reminder. It's to save sticking little bits of paper on the dial.

Pete

Hi. Thanks for your answer.

But I can't read the rigth value. That is:

- Using FS-Interrogate I read:

$3850: value 2007

$2038: value 0

And the Flight Simulator TIT indicator I read about 15.8

How must I convert $3850 value to FS value?

Thanks.

Hi. Thanks for your answer.

But I can't read the rigth value. That is:

- Using FS-Interrogate I read:

$3850: value 2007

$2038: value 0

And the Flight Simulator TIT indicator I read about 15.8

How must I convert $3850 value to FS value?

Offset 3850 is in Degrees Rankine. Your dial is in degrees Fahrenheit / 100.

Your reading of 15.8 is 1580F.

2007R = (2007-459)F = 1548F

Looking at the dial I'm surprised you can read as accurate as 15.8 and, that, plus the time delay between it changing and FSInterrogate displaying it, I would say 3058 was spot on. It will be the same value that the gauge is using -- it is just converting it to Fahrenheit.

Rankine is the same as Fahrenheit except measured from absolute zero as 0 R instead of from 32 F as freezing point of water at standard pressure.

Pete