The simFlight Network Forums

Another happy customer

Payment through Simflight, download from your link - Zone Labs firewall and scanner running.

Install and registration OK (After I typed my name in full as per the "account" and not just "Chris" - Darn! That had me guessing for a few moments :lol: )

Works OK - exactly as I'd have expected. Thanks Pete! Really good tool - I have the FS9 version too, of course, so it is familiar territory. I don't care what the nay-sayers say about the cost - it is well worth it! You desrve the rewards for your eforts.

Now to RTFM and find out how to map the bit below the X52 throttle detente as reverse thrust...

I haven't read yet, so if you do care to answer, no worries...

Thanks again, especially for being so quick with the SX version.

Works OK - exactly as I'd have expected.

Thanks! Nice to have some positives here too! It does get depressing sometimes only seeing the problems, especially when nearly all of them are at present outside my control, being to do with SimConnect by the look of it.

Regards

Pete