The simFlight Network Forums

I find it very funny

That there are so many people in this world that just cannot survive without FSUIPC and the other things that this guy Dowson has provided - its a bit like the end of the world is coming

I wonder what would actually happen to these poor morons if Mr Dowson suddenly won the Lotto and decided to bugger off around the world on a holiday for a few years - now that would really stuff up quite a few people by the sounds of some of the crap that I have seen on this little forum and others

In my experience if a person is actually starving then they can find someone usually to give them a feed for FREE - that could be considered essential to life - but if that same person insisted on having baked quail and caviar then most reasonable people would tell them to go jump in the lake unless they PAY FOR IT

I have some of this guys products on my computer because "everyone" said that I HAD TO HAVE THEM - I assume they are very good products because everything works the way I want it to - otherwise I would be on this forum writing stupid comments all the time complaining so therefore I can only assume that is the excellence of these products that allows all my planes to fly backwards at supersonic speeds without crashing

If when I finally get around to purchasing a new computer to run this new FSCOF then IF I cannot fly backwards I will have to figure out why

If that involves me paying money to someone to achieve that then so be it

What the hell is the problem with all these morons that seem to inhabit the FS community that they cant see that

Guest GSG9Elite

Won't this move put payware airplane compaines in an awkward position? Since many of the payware panels and software are based on FSUIPC, they will have to rely on their customers willingness to buy FSUIPC. If you set the price too high, people may not buy it, making their current and future FSUIPC based payware useless. Also, payware companies might stop using FSUIPC for their products altogether because of their worry. This move seems to me like a Microsoft product requiring a Norton Software program to function. Could cause some problems?

So what I really want to know is if you'll be selling a "commerical" version to payware companies so that they would bundle the module with their product and you would get a cut of the profit.

So what I really want to know is if you'll be selling a "commerical" version to payware companies so that they would bundle the module with their product and you would get a cut of the profit.

Please read the announcement at the top of the forum. It is all there. You could also follow all the very detailed questions and answers, some much more clearly worded than I could possibly provide, in the thread entitled "FSUIPC Payware, I support it". It's long, but you'll find it quite amusing in places!

Regards,

Pete

Very well said Pete, it IS very amusing and also sad that so many people in fact cannot read but can put finger to keyboard before brain goes into gear.....it could be why this thread was started

Very well said Pete, it IS very amusing and also sad that so many people in fact cannot read but can put finger to keyboard before brain goes into gear.....it could be why this thread was started

And pity it will get worse instead of better. Once we have voice recognition a keyboard will not be necessary. So it becomes brain to mouth and we all know how bad people are at putting them in to gear. :)

Regards

Russell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)