The simFlight Network Forums

I am trying to send 564D offset configuring from joustick button. I can not understand how to do that. I have read many times all the manuals. Any help? I get the value 1=P0,9,Cx0100564D,x00

What do you want to DO to offset 564D? What you appear to have told it to do is set the BYTE (8 bits) at offset 564D to zero (00). If that is what you want to do, you've done it already! ;-)

If you wanted to set it to some other value, you need to enter that value as the PARAMETER in the options dialogue.

Pete

Hoal recientemente instala el Fsmetar en mi Fs9 cuando ingreso mi activacion al FSUICP este, el Fsmetra, deja de detectar el Fs9 al igual que en el Ivap de IVAO me dice que no hay conexion con el FSUIPC a que se debe esto?, El Fsmetar lo tengo que usar con la version del FSUIPC no registrada, al igual cuando me conecto a IVAO

I am trying to send 564D offset configuring from joustick button. I can not understand how to do that. I have read many times all the manuals. Any help? I get the value 1=P0,9,Cx0100564D,x00

What do you want to DO to offset 564D? What you appear to have told it to do is set the BYTE (8 bits) at offset 564D to zero (00). If that is what you want to do, you've done it already! ;-)

If you wanted to set it to some other value, you need to enter that value as the PARAMETER in the options dialogue.

Pete

I am trying to send an wheel well fault to see if my hardware is working (fire panel from cockpitsonic). I do it in the right way?

I am trying to send an wheel well fault to see if my hardware is working (fire panel from cockpitsonic). I do it in the right way?

Sorry, I don't know Cockpitsonic (hardware or software?), so I cannot say, but it seems likely that you have to actually set a non-zero value, or even a single bit, not write zero to 564D as you are doing. Don't they supply any documents to tell you which bits in which offset do what?

Checking my lists of offsets allocated to third party programs, I see that the whole range, 5600 to 56FF, is allocated to pmSystems, from Project Magenta. Has "CockpitSonic" made use of the same offsets, or are you actually using Project Magenta? Where did you get the offset value 564D from?

If you are really asking about pmSystems, then you should really be asking in the PM support forum. http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=884 (There is one specifically for pmSystems). However, looking at the pmSystems "sysvar.txt" definitions, 564D shows this:

564D .0 FireHandleEng1

564D .1 FireHandleEng2

564D .2 FireHandleEng3

564D .3 FireHandleEng4

564D .4 FireHandleAPU

564D .5 FireWheelWell

which shows that the wheel well fire is indicated by bit 5, not the value "0" in 564D. Bit 5 is 2^5 or 32 in decimal (x20 in hex), so you need to use the "Offset Byte Setbits" control in FSUIPC with a parameter value of 32 or x20.

Regards

Pete