The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Key

Hi,

I am having a problem with SB3.1 and was advised to add a line in the FSUIPC.ini which would help.

Now, along the way I made a bit of a booboo and deleted some of the FSUIPC files so have had to reinstall. When I came to re register it refuses my key saying not valid. I'm sure it is the correct key and is in a file with my name, email and FSUIPC= xxxxxxxxxxxx (12 digits/letters).

Can you help please or do I have to buy a key to register again?

I bought the registration key in 2007.

Regards

Paul White

Now, along the way I made a bit of a booboo and deleted some of the FSUIPC files so have had to reinstall.

The installation of FSUIPC is only "FSUIPC.DLL" sited in the FS Modules folder, so it isn't a big deal either way.

When I came to re register it refuses my key saying not valid. I'm sure it is the correct key and is in a file with my name, email and FSUIPC= xxxxxxxxxxxx (12 digits/letters).

You deleted the KEY file? No backup? I do advise you to backup your KEY file in the User Guide.

If you are re-registering you must get all three parts exactly correct -- exactly as they were when you bought the Key, not necessarily as they are now. If you cannot remember the details, you may need to open your account at SimMarket to retrieve them.

Regards

Pete

Pete,

Yes, I did back up the details and key.

I've looked at my account at Sim Market and the key and email are exactly as I've entered into the registration boxes on the FSUIPC and the same as the back up. I keep getting an error message saying "sorry, this not a valid 12-character key".

Regards

Paul