The simFlight Network Forums

Pete your a gentleman

Hi pete, Not only have you done the impossible, and got it sorted for the release of FSACOF, but you are charging a very reasonable price for it. I was thinking around £30-£40. Well Im in the Humid UK, so I dont know when we are getting FSACOF, but I am safe in the knowledge that, FSUPIC will be done before the UK Release.

A very Big Thankyou, and all the best.

PS I know your busy, but I just got a new Joystick, I used to fly with a wingman Pad, and I dont understand the Joystick calibration in FSUPIC, I have read the manual, but a little unsure. Any help on this would be great.

Once again Thanks

Jason.

PS I know your busy, but I just got a new Joystick, I used to fly with a wingman Pad, and I dont understand the Joystick calibration in FSUPIC, I have read the manual, but a little unsure. Any help on this would be great.

Calibrate first in the Windows "game controllers", or with the driver that came with the joystick. FSUIPC isn't a replacement for that. The FSUIPC facilities are mainly a way of getting precise "dead zones" at centre or either end of the travel, and compensating for "off-centred" centres.

It is difficult for me to help unless I know which specific steps in the manual you don't understand. If I could have explained it better than I did, I would have done, if you see what I mean!

Anyway, you can't do any harm -- if you get into a mess just reset the FSUIPC calibration so it will be ignored, and start again. Have a go, just following the steps one by one, then come back with specific questions. Okay?

Regards,

Pete