The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Error

Hello,

I'm using FSX and VAFS3 to try and track my flight. When I click on the "Fly Flight #XXXXXX" Button I get this message:

Failed To Connect.

FSUIPC Error.

Error Information: IPC timed out all retries

Not sure what to do. I've searched this forum, but it doesn't look as though anything applies to my particular problem.

Thanks to all who answer.

• 3 weeks later...

I am running FSX with acceleration on VIsta and I get the same message with FSX Running and attempting to select a flight from VAFS3. Yes, I have an add on menu with FSUIPC4 ver 4.28, the log shows a succesful install. Any suggestions?

I am running FSX with acceleration on VIsta and I get the same message with FSX Running and attempting to select a flight from VAFS3. Yes, I have an add on menu with FSUIPC4 ver 4.28, the log shows a succesful install. Any suggestions?

I don't know the program "VAFS3", but the message it is producing is presumably a result of its own checking. Maybe it isn't getting enough time on an overloaded PC? I think you might be better off seeking help from whoever wrote or supplied that program.

Only the Install log could show a successful install. The normal log should show more about FSUIPC running -- there should be a file "FSUIPC4.Log". Maybe you could find that and show it?

Pete