The simFlight Network Forums

missing Key offset in tables

Hi,

Almost every key that can be pushed is accessable trought its offset,

only this one isnt there: (these names are in the FSSDK)

KEY_HELI_BEEP_INCREASE

KEY_HELI_BEEP_DECREASE

you can assign a key to it, in FS2002 itself, but I need the memory address.

I tried comparing some values with FSinterogate, but didnt find it.

Kind Regards,

Van Ertvelde Wim

Almost every key that can be pushed is accessable trought its offset, only this one isnt there: (these names are in the FSSDK)

KEY_HELI_BEEP_INCREASE

KEY_HELI_BEEP_DECREASE

you can assign a key to it, in FS2002 itself, but I need the memory address.

Sorry, I really have no idea what these are, let alone where to find them inside FS. It has taken me many months to find enough things to allow FSUIPC to provide as much compatibility as it does, and I probably haven't covered all of the listed values yet in any case.

When I get time, in a few weeks maybe, I'll perhaps start looking for new data on request, but you'll have to help me. I'd need to know exactly what this is and how to use it. Please ask me again in September.

Meanwhile, if all you want to do is control this from outside FS, use the control values which those equate to and send them through the FS controls facility at offset 3110.

Regards,

Pete