The simFlight Network Forums

my virtual flyght consolle

Hi Mr Pete

please, i am not able to find under what name are following functions :

1) switch to use for radio speakers : to speak with Atc control with teamspeak to get and relize trasmissions:

2) squock ident for trasponder, as when atc needs an idents to localize your aircraft on approcching.

3) Reset altimeter and heading

tks and regards

lorenzo

• 2 weeks later...

please, i am not able to find under what name are following functions :

1) switch to use for radio speakers : to speak with Atc control with teamspeak to get and relize trasmissions

Do you mean Push To Talk (PTT)? I don't know TeamSpeak, but if the built-in Roger Wilco/Squawkbox compatible PTT control doesn't work you will probably have to program a button to operate whatever keystroke will work with TeamSpeak. Doesn't it have any instructions with it?

2) squock ident for trasponder, as when atc needs an idents to localize your aircraft on approcching.

That'll be some function in your ATC software. Again, you need to check its documentation.

Neither of these functions are built into FS itself, so they are not standard for all add-ons.

3) Reset altimeter and heading

What does that mean?

Regards

Pete