The simFlight Network Forums

$8BAC ?

I am building a motorized throttle for boeing 767 LevelD.

It's working quite well in AT, now I must found a script when AT is disengaged to inactive motors.

I found on the net the offset $8BAC for leveld, but on the official list of FSUIPC.

Can I use use it?

Other question: in reality when AT is engaged the pilot can force the throttle or any movement is inactive?

Thank for answer.

I found on the net the offset $8BAC for leveld, but on the official list of FSUIPC.

Sorry, I am confused by that statement. You say you found it assigned in both places?

Can I use use it?

Not for your own application, no, it is part of a block allocated to Nico Kaan for his "FSCONV" program, which I believe is his freeware interface for the Level D 767. You'd need to avoid using his program, or contact him for permission.

Other question: in reality when AT is engaged the pilot can force the throttle or any movement is inactive?

It may vary, but as far as I know, in Boeings at least, any significant throttle lever movement disconnects the autothrottle.

Regards

Pete

Thank you for your quick answer.

Excuse me but I don't understand what you mean by assigned in both places, in fact I found $8BAC in a script on website www.simhard.eu.tt which adapt a motorized throttle for different addons (Leveld pmdg pss pf ...)

I use Lekseekon of Nico Kaan and I am registred on his forum, I'll conctact him for information. It is not very easy to detect AT engaged on LevelD because of a known little bug.

I try to create a website to share my work (new for me), I just put down a video on you tube of my throttle

, you can see the reverse drived by FSUIPC: thanks to Pete Dowson !

Best regards

Pierre KONIRSCH France

Excuse me but I don't understand what you mean by assigned in both places

Nor do I -- it was you that said it:

"I found on the net the offset $8BAC for leveld, but on the official list of FSUIPC."

That seemed to imply you found it declared for LevelD and in the FSUIPC list. (It isn't on my FSUIPC list, for sure, so I didn't understand).

in fact I found $8BAC in a script

Ah. And not on the "official list for FSUIPC" as you said? Maybe you just made a typing error in your first message?

I use Lekseekon of Nico Kaan and I am registred on his forum

Okay. The offset is part of his Level D 767 interface, according to my list.

I try to create a website to share my work (new for me), I just put down a video on you tube of my throttle
, you can see the reverse drived by FSUIPC: thanks to Pete Dowson

Okay! Thanks! :-)

Pete