The simFlight Network Forums

Reg.Version 3.80 in FS9__ unreg. Version in *.ini

hallo,

i want to update my registered version 3.80. now i can see in fs9 the version is registered,of course.

when i look in my folder Modules fsuipc.ini i see this ::

********* FSUIPC, Version 3.80 by Pete Dowson *********

Running on Windows Version 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

Verifying Certificate for "C:\FS9\MODULES\FSUIPC.dll" now ...

SUCCESS! Signature verifies okay!

Running inside FS2004 (FS9.1 CONTROLS.DLL, FS9.1 WEATHER.DLL)

User Name="Jorgos L"

User Addr="jorgosl@arcor.de"

FSUIPC Key is provided

i'm very confused, because i want to update, but i don't try it ! thanks for a little help for my friends :D

jorgos

i want to update my registered version 3.80. now i can see in fs9 the version is registered,of course.

when i look in my folder Modules fsuipc.ini i see this

That is from the FSUIPC.LOG file, not the INI file. The INI file is where your settings (options) are. What exactly are you looking for?

i'm very confused, because i want to update, but i don't try it !

What is confusing you? Why are you looking in the Log file in any case? What is the problem, you don't actually say anywhere! The log extract you showed was fine, so you do really need to say why you are posting here, please, or you are simply wasting both out time?

To update to 3.90 just put the FSUIPC.DLL from the FSUIPC.ZIP package into the Modules folder. Whhat are you worried about?

Pete