The simFlight Network Forums

Zapper Cylinder broken?

I'm using 3.90 and it seems as though the Cylinder Zapper doesn't work anymore. Regular Zapper is functioning. I'm not sure what is happening, I did find a discrepancy between the Advanced Users Guide (ZapCylinderAltDiff=n) and the value in the FSUIPC.ini file, which is ZapCylinderAlDiff for some reason. I will change it to Alt and see what happens. Not sure if it has anything to do with it. :?

I'm using 3.90 and it seems as though the Cylinder Zapper doesn't work anymore. Regular Zapper is functioning. I'm not sure what is happening, I did find a discrepancy between the Advanced Users Guide (ZapCylinderAltDiff=n) and the value in the FSUIPC.ini file, which is ZapCylinderAlDiff for some reason. I will change it to Alt and see what happens.

It has never changed. It is still ZapCylinderAltDiff in the code and in the issued binary. It sounds like your INI file got corrupted sometime? It cannot be anything to do with FSUIPC as it never writes out that parameter, it is a user-instigated option only.

Pete