The simFlight Network Forums

ATTN:PETE DOWSON

Hi,

I have a beta version of MS FS2002. Please tell me how to use FSUSIP . I have already bought some other programs which are dependent upon FSUSIP, but I didn't know at the time of buying that they actually needed FSUSIP. Now I get the message that my version of MSFS2002 is not compatible with FSUSIP. PLease help.

THanks

I have a beta version of MS FS2002. Please tell me how to use FSUSIP .

A Beta version of FS2002? I would have thought that should have expired years ago.

FSUIPC will not work with Beta versions of FS2002 nor FS2004. There are far too many differences between the Beta and the final release. In any case you should not be still using a Beta now that the proper release is available (and has been for FS2002 for nearly two years!).

Pete

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Are there any older versions of the software that I can use on my BETA version? Also, can any modifications be done to the beta product so that FSUIPC thinks its the original version and hence can be run?

More importantly, does the beta version lack any important files/features without which the program cannot run? If so, what are they?

Thanks

Are there any older versions of the software that I can use on my BETA version? Also, can any modifications be done to the beta product so that FSUIPC thinks its the original version and hence can be run?

No, and no. Please treat yourself to the proper released version of FS. I'm sure that now FS2004 is out you will be able to pick up the boxed version of FS2002 very cheaply.

Pete