The simFlight Network Forums

mouse macro reference 2 modules?

Hi

Hope I'm wrong - seems a 'combination-multi' mouse macro can only reference to 1 module?

for instance from a LevelD763:

Module2="B767Afds.GAU"

14=MastercautionTT2

14.1=R2:X1cc0*X8bcc ;Mastercaution

Module3="B767main.GAU"

14.2=R3:X4010*Xa1cc ;G/SInhibit

this doesnt work

but could it somehow?

thx

Hope I'm wrong - seems a 'combination-multi' mouse macro can only reference to 1 module?

No. The reference to the Module is the number after the R. The lines in a multi-line macro are obeyed independently, in sequence. One does not influence the other.

for instance from a LevelD763:

Module2="B767Afds.GAU"

14=MastercautionTT2

Module3="B767main.GAU"

The placements of the Module lines isn't relevant to the execution of the parameter lines. That could just as easily be:

Module2="B767Afds.GAU"

Module3="B767main.GAU"

14=MastercautionTT2

However, I'm not sure I cater for comments ;xxxx at the ends of the lines. I'd need to check my code to see if I deal with that. Have you found it is okay before?

this doesnt work

but could it somehow?

If it doesn't work it isn't anything to do with the multi-line nature of the macro. Do the parts of it work okay on their own?

Regards

Pete

If it should work, thats good news :D

However, I'm not sure I cater for comments ;xxxx at the ends of the lines. I'd need to check my code to see if I deal with that. Have you found it is okay before?

Think it was actually (not on the 'dropdown part of macro name', the 1st line, comments on the sublines seemed not to interfere)

Do the parts of it work okay on their own?

Think they did, I'm now in a long flight, so I'll chk tomorrow, and take everything apart then.

This LevelD has a ton of keymappings, so I'll check all definitions again for duplicates.

I'it because of my new VRinsight MCP panel, that add 50+ buttons :mrgreen:, so i'll give it another comb thru

Keeps me busy

Thx

later

marcel tjoeng