The simFlight Network Forums

USBAxis card joustick from Opencockpits

Hello to all

I have an issue problem with the USB Axis from the opencockpit.

With this joustick card i use the Aileron elevator and Rudder.

Everything works ok until the moment of the landing, when i close the A/P to take the control of the aircraft ,

but the controls are not responing for i couple of seconds (the number of the seconds are random) 50`` 20`` 10`` 15`` 40``.

And after of this dead period of the seconds the controls are working normal again.

With 2 versions back of the Fsuipc this problem is not exist.

Switch the new version and i have the problem.

Switch to the old version and working without problems.

I check it this many times.

I use FSX and Sim-avionics software.

Lambis

Greece

With this joustick card i use the Aileron elevator and Rudder.

Everything works ok until the moment of the landing, when i close the A/P to take the control of the aircraft ,

but the controls are not responing for i couple of seconds (the number of the seconds are random) 50`` 20`` 10`` 15`` 40``.

And after of this dead period of the seconds the controls are working normal again.

Sounds like the software you are using is not correctly clearing the condition it is setting in FSUIPC for the controls to be disconnected when in A/P modes. This facility has to be renewed every few seconds (less than 10), and when it is not renewed, FSUIPC automatically re-connects the controls. The maximum time for this, after the lack of renewal from the application is a timeout -- set to 15 seconds. It sounds like the software is not actively clearing the option, which it should most certainly do immediately, not rely on a timeout.

With 2 versions back of the Fsuipc this problem is not exist.

I think there was a bug in the timeout option back then.

I use FSX and Sim-avionics software.

Please check with Sim-Avionics about this. They need to actively disable the control disconnection (mention offset 310A to them).

Regards

Pete