The simFlight Network Forums

ipc.keypressplus examples?

8. Added another new Lua facility, "ipc.keypressplus" which is able to switch focus to and from FS and deliver keystrokes to FSX's menu dialogues. Documentation and two example plug-ins are provided in the latest Lua download zip.

I'm interested in this keystrokeplus, but I can't find any documentation or examples in the Lua_download.zip?

I'm blind (what could be) or are they somewhere else?

Little advice, please!

thanks, guenter

I'm interested in this keystrokeplus, but I can't find any documentation or examples in the Lua_download.zip?

There's no file called "Lua_download.zip". The Lua download zip file is obtained from the links in the Updates and Goodies Announcement and also in the separate Lua announcement. Try clicking on the links, that will download the zip and the files are inside. These are simply updates for the ones installed by the last Installer release. The examples are inside the inner Zip called "example Lua plug-ins" (the Payload737 and Fuel737 lua files) and the facility is documented in the Library reference pdf.

I'm blind (what could be) or are they somewhere else?

Well, not blind, but the reverse perhaps? Able to see things that don't exist, like a "Lua_download.zip" file? How /where did you get one of those? Not from me, for sure! ;-)

Pete