The simFlight Network Forums

How to delete 'Control sent when key pressed'...

Hello Pete,

Please can you tell me how I delete a 'Control sent when key pressed' command after making a Macro? For example, I call a Macro 'Auto off' then later I wish to delete it from the drop down menu in the FSUICP options settings, how do I delete it from the drop down menu?

Regards and thank you for your immense contribution to the FS community.

Paul

Please can you tell me how I delete a 'Control sent when key pressed' command after making a Macro? For example, I call a Macro 'Auto off' then later I wish to delete it from the drop down menu in the FSUICP options settings, how do I delete it from the drop down menu?

You mean you made a Macro but now you no longer want to use it?

You don't actually have to assign anything to it just because it is there -- you can ignore it. But FSUIPC will automatically always list all Macros it finds in the FS Modules folder. If you don't want them then you can either delete the whole Macro file they are in (the one with the prefix part of the name and file type ".mcro"), or, if you want to keep other macros in the same file and just delete that one, edit the .mcro file and remove the one you don't want.

Note that any buttons or keys you have assigned to it will then effectively be assigned to nothing, or will become assigned to the next macro you create in the same file if it fills the space left. So you should really delete or change the assignments first.

Regards

Pete