The simFlight Network Forums

new to fsuipc

hello mr Dowson i have just got my register code and instaled it but this my sound stupid :oops: i use saiteks profilght switch panels and comm radios panel

i also have a fmc vrinsight ,go flight rotary and switch panel.desktopaviator switch panel a little of all :D

i was using them ajusting in fsx settings what i whanted them to do and thay were working ok i have know started a 320 arbus project using wilco

what i realy like to ask is do you have a step by step tutorial on how i can learn to use fsuipc with fsx and get the most out of it as i am thinking of getting io cards and dont realy understan how to use fsuipc with fsx as for the devices i allread have thay do work but if i use fsuipc will thay work beter and can i get more out of them untill i move to io cards???

kind regards spiro

what i realy like to ask is do you have a step by step tutorial on how i can learn to use fsuipc with fsx and get the most out of it

No. I don't really do "tutorials" as I am a lousy teacher. And in any case, FSUIPC is really a bag of tools for doing almost anything you want, to there's no such thing as a general way of "getting the most out of it" -- it absolutely depends, every time, on what you want to do. By all means, when you know you want to do something specific and you are not sure (even after referring to the documents) how to do it, come and ask. I can handle specific questions, but I cannot teach.

as i am thinking of getting io cards and dont realy understan how to use fsuipc with fsx as for the devices i allread have thay do work but if i use fsuipc will thay work beter and can i get more out of them untill i move to io cards???

I've no idea about any "IO cards" as I don't have any. I only use ready-made devices. If you buy IO cards for building your own kit you really do want good documentation and assistance from the folks who make the cards, and possibly also from those who use them -- i.e. other cockpit builders. Take a look at the assorted Forums over in MyCockpits (http://www.mycockpit.org/forums ).

SimSamurai (http://simsamurai.net/ ) has nearly finished a "Quick Start Guide" to getting FSUIPC going well with CH devices, which would also mostly apply to other ready-made joysticks and the like. But the home-building world is something else again.

Regards

Pete