The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC wont work after registration (FS9)

Hello Pete,

I have a little issue here, I bought today my registration for FSUIPC and Widefs for FS 2004. The problem I have is quite simple, on freshly installed FS 2004 when I do not regiter FSUIPC, everything works - Active sky, FSacarsThe moment I put my registration details into FSUIPC, it stops. Activesky doesnt recognize FS is running, FS acars wont get a single information from FS2004. After registration if I move the FSUIPC.key away from Modules, its working again... I tried several times today to fresh install FS2004 but nothing helped. I was suspecting activesky at first, but then I tried FSacars and did the same.

I was also trying to run widefs. Which on FS computer says 1 connected, on my laptop widefs client says connected, but it is the same situation. Nor activesky nor fsacars connects to the Flight sim...

Would you have any ideas how to get across this little bug? (also tried those interim updates for FSUIPC a WideFS)

Running Win7-64bit professional, also there is FSX on the system installed with registred FSUIPC4 a Wide FS for FSX...

Thank you very much for any tip

Rosta

Make sure your system clock is correct, it may be wrong, if your system date is previous to the date that your purchased FSUIPC then the key wont work. I've also heard that in some rare cases time zones can come into effect too, if this is the cause you will probably find that tomorrow the registration will work fine.

I have a little issue here, I bought today my registration for FSUIPC and Widefs for FS 2004. The problem I have is quite simple, on freshly installed FS 2004 when I do not regiter FSUIPC, everything works - Active sky, FSacarsThe moment I put my registration details into FSUIPC, it stops.

Yes, sorry! I am fixing that now. Through an oversight on my part, the Registration check in FSUIPC doesn't like 2010. It was meant to be updated for 2010 registrations long ago, but I've been working on so many new facilities of late that the new User Release which was intended to go out in October or so isn't yet released. I will be making a full update later this month.

Meanwhile, look out for FSUIPC version 3.957 which I shall make available via the Updates & Other Goodies Announcement at the top of this Forum in a short while ...

(It's there now!)

Apologies, again,

Regards

Pete

I have a little issue here, I bought today my registration for FSUIPC and Widefs for FS 2004. The problem I have is quite simple, on freshly installed FS 2004 when I do not regiter FSUIPC, everything works - Active sky, FSacarsThe moment I put my registration details into FSUIPC, it stops.

Yes, sorry! I am fixing that now. Through an oversight on my part, the Registration check in FSUIPC doesn't like 2010. It was meant to be updated for 2010 registrations long ago, but I've been working on so many new facilities of late that the new User Release which was intended to go out in October or so isn't yet released. I will be making a full update later this month.

Meanwhile, look out for FSUIPC version 3.957 which I shall make available via the Updates & Other Goodies Announcement at the top of this Forum in a short while ...

(It's there now!)

Apologies, again,

Regards

Pete

Hi Pete,

there is no need to be sorry with such a first class support :-) Those latest updates made it work, great job a many many many thanks !!

Rosta