The simFlight Network Forums

Buttons in FSUIPC

Hello,

i have no solution found for this Problem:

1 have 2 PC, on both installed FS2004 with FSUIPC

Now i have the Problem with PC1, here crashes the FSUIP if i want to assign a button to a virtual Joistick.

I have a Expansion and a Master Card from Opencockpits.

When i bring up the FSUIPC Button & Switches Page and then turn a Switch connected on the Master Card the FSUIPC will register that as Joistick# and Button#. Ok, for that.

Now after view minutes the Flightsim and FSUIPC is not longer responding. The only way is to kill the Task.

Thats the first Problem.

The second is if i change some lines in the Button Section, how can i reload the FSUIPC ini?

Matthias

When i bring up the FSUIPC Button & Switches Page and then turn a Switch connected on the Master Card the FSUIPC will register that as Joistick# and Button#. Ok, for that.

Now after view minutes the Flightsim and FSUIPC is not longer responding. The only way is to kill the Task.

Sounds like the usual problem with a rogue joystick driver in your system. I fixed that by using a joystick timeout in the current versions -- it sounds like you are out of date. Please always make sure you are up to date before asking for problems to be solved because they often already have been.

Current main version for FS2004 is 3.96, but after installing that please go and get the latest increment from the Updates announcement in this forum (3.972 at present).

The second is if i change some lines in the Button Section, how can i reload the FSUIPC ini?

Click on the reload button in the Buttons tab.

Regards

Pete