The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC for FSX

Hi Peter I have the pay version of FSUIPC and WideFS for my FS9. I loaded FSX and I can't calibrate it it goes all crazy on me the yoke pedal etc.... If I want to install FSUIPC and WideFS in my FSX, do I have to pay again or my registration keys will work with it? Then do I have to calibrate with FSUIPC?

Thanks

Al

Hi Peter I have the pay version of FSUIPC and WideFS for my FS9. I loaded FSX and I can't calibrate it it goes all crazy on me the yoke pedal etc.... If I want to install FSUIPC and WideFS in my FSX, do I have to pay again or my registration keys will work with it? Then do I have to calibrate with FSUIPC?

You are posting in the wrong Forum. I have an FSUIPC Support Forum not far from here. There are Announcements there which tell you all you need to know. FSUIPC4 and WideFS7 are new products for FSX and ESP, they had to be completely re-written for FSX because of SimConnect. You need to purchase new keys and download FSUIPC4. WideClient stays the same.

You don't have to do anything with FSUIPC -- it is optional of course -- but you may calibrate with it if you have purchased it and wish to do so. You might even find that you can transfer most of your settings form FSUIPC3's INI file into FSUIPC4's, but take care because axis lettering might be different.

Regards

Pete