The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC SDK Version

Peter Dowson's Homepage lists the current version of the SDK as Release 29. However, when I try to download it I get the 28th Release, despite following all the advice about emptying my browser cache etc. Is this an error on the page, or am I being particularly thick?

Wingco

I've just tried from the website and the readme.txt states the 28th Release March 2008. The same with the 'beta' SDK link in the "updates and other goodies" sticky, so it looks to me like 28 is the latest.

I think it's a typo on the website but we'll have to wait for Pete to get back to know for sure.

Paul

I've just tried from the website and the readme.txt states the 28th Release March 2008. The same with the 'beta' SDK link in the "updates and other goodies" sticky, so it looks to me like 28 is the latest. I think it's a typo on the website but we'll have to wait for Pete to get back to know for sure.

No, it was just that whilst many of the files inside the ZIP were updated from the 28th release, the ReadMe didn't change and so I forgot to change its title. Sorry. It definitely is the 29th.

Pete