The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC

Hi im having a few problems trying to activate my version of fsuipc. I have downloaded and installed version 3.98 for fs9. Im running windows 7 64 bit. Ive done all the settings in the properties bar have given it admin rights and compatibility for vista. I install it and and enter me details and it accepts it. I then run fs9 and check modules to see if its registered. But it appears to be blank??? Any idea please??

Thanks for your reply Jim,

I have recently reinstalled windows 7 on my pc and reinstalled a fresh copy of flight sim. At the moment im running fs9 in windows mode. When checking my registration of fsuipc it should show my details like my name and so.. but for some reason its doesnt show anything. Hence its blank??? Im trying to get thjis to work as i want to run TOPCAT and Active sky from my laptop vias FSWide to the pc. I have had this set up working before but fsuipc is just playing up.

Regards Anthony

I have recently reinstalled windows 7 on my pc and reinstalled a fresh copy of flight sim. At the moment im running fs9 in windows mode. When checking my registration of fsuipc it should show my details like my name and so.. but for some reason its doesnt show anything.

Did you re-enter your registration in the Installer when installing on your newly-reinstalled Windows PC? Any former registration is wiped out by Windows re-installation, you need to re-enter everything. Run the Installer again.

Regards

Pete

Thanks for your time Pete. I have run the installer a number of times with re entering my information but still having no luck at all????? Im not re-formatting my hard drive which has flight sim on and will install a fresh copy of fs9 and reinstall fsuipc again.

Anthony

Thanks for your time Pete. I have run the installer a number of times with re entering my information but still having no luck at all?

Show me the Install log, and the FSUIPC log files -- you'll find both in the FS Modules folder. And check to see if there's an FSUIPC.KEY file there. If so, look inside it and check the details (don't post it here).

Reinstalling FS or FSUIPC won't help.

Regards

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

win7 have key for fsuip for for fs9 left click mouse settingsflickers when hit alt says not reg. click as administrator flickers says reg. thank you settings will not stay on have reinstalled many times same ole same ole need help....