The simFlight Network Forums

Oddities from my TQ

Hi

I have a Revolution TQ with a Leo Bodnar card fitted, and have assigned all axis and calibrated them. The problem I am getting is that when I assign the flaps lever and calibrate it all is okay. Then I assign and calibrate the two reversers but then find that reverser No 2 has knocked the flaps out - not now showing as assigned. If I again reassign the Reverser No 2, the flaps will not work and are no longer present in the assignment screen.

I am using FSX on a Win 7 Quad core PC.

Any help much appreciated.

Rgds

Richard

www.boeingsimulator.co.uk

I have a Revolution TQ with a Leo Bodnar card fitted, and have assigned all axis and calibrated them. The problem I am getting is that when I assign the flaps lever and calibrate it all is okay. Then I assign and calibrate the two reversers but then find that reverser No 2 has knocked the flaps out - not now showing as assigned. If I again reassign the Reverser No 2, the flaps will not work and are no longer present in the assignment screen.

I'm afraid you'll need to provide more information than that. For instance, are you using FSUIPC? If so, which version (the actual number)? Are you assigning in FSUIPC? If so how, exactly, and to which specific controls? And do you also have assignments in FSX, or are all controllers disabled there?

Regards

Pete

I'm afraid you'll need to provide more information than that. For instance, are you using FSUIPC? If so, which version (the actual number)? Are you assigning in FSUIPC? If so how, exactly, and to which specific controls? And do you also have assignments in FSX, or are all controllers disabled there?

Regards

Pete

Hi Pete

ok. I have a registered copy of FSUIPC V4.53 (reg 28th Aug 09). There are no assignments in FSX at all, but as I am using a USB yoke I cannot disable the controller as it stops it operating. All the TQ assignemnts are in FSUIPC.

I have assigned and calibrated in FSUIPC:

Throttle 1

Throttle 2

Reverser 1

Reverser 2

Flaps and detents

Spoiler

Engine fuel cutoff 1

Engine Fuel cutoff 2

Two switches for engine start

Hope this helps. Happy to furnish further info if you need it

Rgds

Richard

I have a registered copy of FSUIPC V4.53 (reg 28th Aug 09).

That is VERY much out of date and unsupportable. Before we continue please update to a supported version -- 4.60 or later!

There are no assignments in FSX at all, but as I am using a USB yoke I cannot disable the controller as it stops it operating.

I am talking about disabling the controller in FSX! That's a darn sight easier than deleting all the assignments, and prevents FSX automatically re-assigning things, as it will do if it thinks it's a new attachment at any time.

Regards

Pete