The simFlight Network Forums

Cockpit Status (made possible with Fsuipc)

Thanks to Fsuipc, Mr. Pete, it was possible to create this utility.

Cockpit-Status is not the real Cockpit but a control-program with several features that should help you to get a overview of your aircraft data + instruments. The FUEL, Flight Plan + Airport feature is useful for any aircraft!

Transfering a FLP directly into the Cockpit-GPS is very useful; think about the F/18 FSX Acceleration that is reading only FS-Flightplans via the FSX-Menu but not while you are in a session or in 'free flight'.

Download here:

CockpitStatus4.jpg

Fuel the Tanks as less as possible - Get consumption x Hour, calculate from Dep to Arrival.

CockpitStatus5.jpg

CockpitStatus7.jpg

Airport Listing - On click ILS Frequency backup - Rwy Data - copy ILS-Freq into Nav1 standby

CockpitStatus6.jpg

The special Airport Data Input environment - Calculate Distance between a known ICAO and the new ICAO.

CockpitStatus8.jpg

CockpitStatus - On top there is a Button [update] - direct Link for updates + download

CockpitStatus is sizable.

regards,

Raimund

Thanks to Fsuipc, Mr. Pete, it was possible to create this utility.

Phew! You've put a lot of work into that! I assume it is freeware?

You might want to consider posting these details to the "User Contributions" subforum, so they won't get lost amongst all the general support messages here.

Regards

Pete

Phew! You've put a lot of work into that! I assume it is freeware?

You might want to consider posting these details to the "User Contributions" subforum, so they won't get lost amongst all the general support messages here.

Regards

Pete

It is FREEWARE!

I will put it into the "User Contributions"

At the moment i'm checking a way to overcome the missing IAS-HOLD that should work x Jets, Props etc. I believe it is possible even if it seems to be not possible.

Regards

Raimund

• 2 weeks later...

IAS-HOLD for any airplane, 1 Prop to 4 Jet.

YES IT IS POSSIBLE !

Finally the reason for creating CockpitStatus - The IAS-HOLD feature for any aircraft, Prop to Jet.

Ias-Hold is not using any control like, Pitch, Vertical speed V/S, reverse or similar functions !

see: Intrasystem - CockpitStatus

2 Prop Airplane

CockpitStatus9.jpg

4 Prop Airplane

CockpitStatus10.jpg

regards,

Raimund