The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC version 4.634

Hello,

as the first I must apologize for my bad one in English, I come from germany and translate this text just via imtranslator.

I have four problems:

1. I have downloaded newest version, have installed and registered. Now, I search a konfigurations program... I can edit only via text the Fsuipc. Where do I find such a program?

2. I use the G940 Flight system from logitech, unfortunately functioned this especially well, how do I can the FSUIPC for the Joystik and Throttel?

3. If i start the FSX i become an error message: Its means, that the FUIPC couldn´t work with the FSX, then i hve the coiche if i would to use FSUIPC or not. If i get on yes, the fsx have no reagtion and after a long time the program schout down.

4. The Loadtime of the FSX is really long, maybe has there somebody an idea like I can shorten them...

MY System:

Win Vista Home SP2 Premium 64bit

intel Core i/ 3,20 GHz

12GB Ram

Nvidia GTX 260

FSX SP2

My Traffic X

Contact Radar

FSPassengers

Thnak You very much for your help