The simFlight Network Forums

Is a new registration key needed

I upgraded FSUIPC from 3.7 to 3.98 this morning. I downloaded and installed the v 3.98, at end of install clicked to ck my registration. It seems to have installed and be fully functional. Says it is 3.98 in the modules folder. I thought I read somewhere on the schiratti page something about the keys for the older versions not working for the latest ones. Just wanted to be sure fully functional for me. Having a problem with PMDG 737 series causing crash to desktop when I select any of those planes, support from PMDG suggested I download and try v 3.98 but unfortunately get the same crash. Will try to solve that with them.

Thanks, Doc

I upgraded FSUIPC from 3.7 to 3.98 this morning. I downloaded and installed the v 3.98, at end of install clicked to ck my registration. It seems to have installed and be fully functional. Says it is 3.98 in the modules folder. I thought I read somewhere on the schiratti page something about the keys for the older versions not working for the latest ones.

Really? I think you must be misreading something?

FSUIPC3 keys don't work with FSUIPC4 or vice versa -- they are two separate programs. But else any valid keys work with currently supported versions (3.98 is the earliest supported version for FS9 -- version 3.989y is available here in the Download Links subforum).

Regards

Pete