The simFlight Network Forums

Makerwys

Pete,

I had an issue on the RC forum, which is now resolved. In a reply, you contributed a couple of comments, twlling me that f5 and others are now produced by Makerwys.

I downloaded 4.45 and ran it but there are still no files with a 5 after the letter.

I have in the RC data directory:a,c,f,i,m,n,p,r,s,z all with 4 after.

What's wrong and more importantly, is it a problem?

Pete,

I had an issue on the RC forum, which is now resolved. In a reply, you contributed a couple of comments, twlling me that f5 and others are now produced by Makerwys.

I downloaded 4.45 and ran it but there are still no files with a 5 after the letter.

I have in the RC data directory:a,c,f,i,m,n,p,r,s,z all with 4 after.

ALL of the files produced by MakeRunways are placed in the FS folder, where MakeRunways is placed and run. NONE are ever placed in any other folder by MakeRunways. The files in the RC folders are those made or used by RC, not by MakeRunways! MakeRunways knows nothing about RC, it is a utility for extracting data from FS scenery files. It is used by many other programs, not just RC.

Pete