The simFlight Network Forums

Updated info for FSUIPC/ FS Wide

How could I update my current email address in a registered version of FSUIPC so I can register the FS-Wide product.

You don't need to. All versions of the FSUIPC Installer for the last 15 months accept a different email address for WideFS compared to FSUIPC. Please read the Installation and Registration document included with the Installer in the FSUIPC Zip.

Note that you should be using FSUIPC version 3.99 or 4.70 by now. No earlier versions are supported.

Regards

Pete

You don't need to. All versions of the FSUIPC Installer for the last 15 months accept a different email address for WideFS compared to FSUIPC. Please read the Installation and Registration document included with the Installer in the FSUIPC Zip.

Note that you should be using FSUIPC version 3.99 or 4.70 by now. No earlier versions are supported.

Regards

Pete

Is there an additional charge to upgrade from my version to the current version ?