The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC

Years ago I bought 3 FSUIPC for FS 2004 and FSUIPC 4 for FSX. Move all

worked perfectly. Now, new Windows 7, same programs, when

FSUIPC open, both, the key is not recognized !!!!! Perhaps it is because

which then had a different email address? What can I do to have new

keys and change email address?

You don't need to change your e-mail address Luigi, and MUST use the one you registered with. It's only used to identify you, not to communicate with you, so don't worry if it is an old one.

If you enter the information exactly as you did when you got your license, it will work fine.

Ian P.

You don't need to change your e-mail address Luigi, and MUST use the one you registered with. It's only used to identify you, not to communicate with you, so don't worry if it is an old one.

If you enter the information exactly as you did when you got your license, it will work fine.

Thank ou for your quick answer. My problem is that I cannot enter any information as my

keys will refused.

Thank ou for your quick answer. My problem is that I cannot enter any information as my

keys will refused.

You are most certainly making a mistake then. You must enter all three parts -- email, name and key, EXACTLY as originally used. You should cut and paste the details if you aren't sure. The registration system has not changed since you purchased your keys, and the operating system or computer you are using is irrelevant. And of course make sure you enter the FSUIPC3 details for FSUIPC3 and the FSUIPC4 details for FSUIPC4.

Earlier you did not say your keys were refused, you said

when FSUIPC open, both, the key is not recognized

Perhaps you'd care to explain the difference? Exactly what do you mean?

By the way, please do make sure you are using current supported versions: 3.99 or later for FS9 and 4.70 or later for FSX.

Regards

Pete